Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: A new ballet outfit?

  1. #1
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Question

    Do you think AG will make another ballet outfit after Marisol retires? I certainly hope so!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope so too!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They should, it only makes sense, there are so many ballerinas out there! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    PS GET ONLINE!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope so! Hear that AG? We want a ballet outfit! lol

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want a new Ballet Outfit,please AG,Please AG!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I imagine there will be a new one pretty soon, probably by 2007. There seems to always be a new one shortly after the last one retired.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See, this is tough for me. I understand a lot of little girls do ballet, but there are so many AG ballet and dance outfits already (especially with Marisol!) I would like to see more variety in the kinds of outfits they release. Eg, why do another cheerleading or gymnastics outfit when you could do a track and field outfit, or something totally different?

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think that AG would release a new ballet outfit too soon after Marisol. Maybe in late 2006 or 2007, though.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do 10 year old girls do track and field? It was at my high school, but 10 year olds? You must know more than I do to suggest they make the outfit, so I guess there might be T&F in some middle schools?

    I think they've got most of the sports little girls do pretty well covered, most have had at least one (sometimes more) set out. Of course, there are some sports that AG still hasn't touched that they really ought to. I'd like to see a sweat suit outfit- sweat pants and a hoodie sweatshirt, with maybe a tank top underneath, this could be warmup for ANYTHING.

    Obviously there are an awful lot of Ballet outfits, but there's a reason for that, lol. I only have one, (and Marisol's pink one on the way) the first one from back in the day (the Sugar Plum Fairy from the N-ut-crac-ker), and I think it's absolutely beautiful. Without a doubt one of my favorite AG outfits. I do think it would be nice if they showed the same respect for some of the other sports, but ballet is surely the most popular, I imagine most girls are in it at SOME point in time. And even those (like me) who only did it for a year or so, the outfits are still going to mean something to.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cami713:
    [QB]Do 10 year old girls do track and field? It was at my high school, but 10 year olds? You must know more than I do to suggest they make the outfit, so I guess there might be T&F in some middle schools?
    QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They did track at my old elementary school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •